This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 62
· Members: 0
· Total: 62

Spaceempires.net :: 1.91 Patch Data File Changes :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

1.91 Patch Data File Changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEIV Modding FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fyron
Galactic Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: 1.91 Patch Data File Changes Reply with quote

Originally posted by Spoon on Shrapnel Intel Forums

Just thought it might be helpful to have all the differences in v1.91 data files listed in one place to help with updating your mods. Please add anything that I missed...

settings.txt -- the only difference is the v1.91 files have the smoothed pop bonuses, so you can just cut-n-paste them into your settings.txt. Don't forget the first line:

Number Of Population Modifiers := 101

components.txt
- Header info (for the optional lists). Obviously you don't have to copy this over if you don't want to...
- Beta Displacement Pulser and Ionic Concussion BLaster now have "Component Destroyed On Use" as an ability.
- Small Graviton Beams now have Gravitational Weapons as their research requirement (instead of tractor/repulser)

facility.txt
- Mineral Scanners, Eco-farms, and Radioactive Colliders (and their Systemwide Versions) all have their values changed:

2. Changed - Mineral Scanner I, II, III have had their modifiers increased to 15%, 30%, 45%.
3. Changed - Hybrid Eco - Farms I, II, III have had their modifiers increased to 15%, 30%, 45%.
4. Changed - Radioactives Collider I, II, III have had their modifiers increased to 15%, 30%, 45%.
5. Changed - System Mineral Scanner I, II, III have had their modifiers increased to 15%, 30%, 45%.
6. Changed - System Eco - Farms I, II, III have had their modifiers increased to 15%, 30%, 45%.
7. Changed - System Radioactives Collider I, II, III have had their modifiers increased to 15%, 30%, 45%.

Important addition in 1.84:
8. Fixed - Added more slots to all of the formations to keep ships together better in combat. New formations thanks to Imperator Fyron.

Smarter than your average Texrak.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEIV Modding FAQ All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: