This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:00 pm Post subject: Stargate SGC Conflicts In Space Star Fury Mod Available Now
Stargate SGC Conflicts In Space Mod is now available for download at file front. (upload size too large for this site)
Place the mod in the campaigns folder. Don't forget to download the music file and place the contents of the music file in the Stock Star Fury music folder. The link to my file front site is: http://hosted.filefront.com/rstaats10/
I have some suggestions and/or comments to help your game play of this mod.
(1) this mod follows a story-line. If you stray from the story and destroy a base or something outside of your current mission then the mod may not work right. Follow the missions provided to you.
(2) Invisible ships is due to something wrong with the Starfury exe files not the mod...best recommendation is to reload the save until your ship appears...enemy ships sometime are invisible too...was like that in the stock game too.
(3) Make multiple saves of your game to prevent a problem/death or whatever from making you start over.
(4) Do not alter your credits with a cheat since the triggers will be messed up and game will not work properly.
(5) Read the text when you go to the planets/spacestations/bases. Also if it says to buy a ship at the hangar remember to do so to prevent a game problem later.
(6) All asteroids and some planets can be destroyed. (I didn't want to make all planets only certain key mission planets...would take too long to make all)
(7) When you press "V" your mission status box will appear...check both the "show completed" and "show failed" so all you see is only the missions in progress. If a mission says "Failure is not an option" then you must complete that mission to move on. If a mission says "Continue on even if says fail" then this mission was just used to load ships and don't worry if it says failed.
( The player ships are generally a little faster than the enemies. Use your ship's superior speed to your advantage in battle.
***This game is based off the TV series Stargate SG-1. However, it does not follow the series 100%. There are some new races and ships for the races, etc, etc. For the die-hard Stargate fans, don't worry about it not being exactly like the series. Just have fun with it.*** Back to top
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
All logos and trademarks used on this site, all comments and stories posted for reading, all files hosted for download, and all art work hosted for viewing are property of their respective owners; all the rest copyright 2003-2010 Nolan Kelly.
Syndicate news: - Syndicate forums:
Page Generation: 0.16 Seconds