Malfador Releases SE5 1.79 Patch|
Posted on Wednesday, May 6th @ 11:32 am GMT (13153 reads)
Malfador has released a new patch for Space Empires V, bringing the game version up to 1.79.|
Download Patch 1.79
Version History for Space Empires V 1.79
1. Changed - Reduced stealth armor's maximum cloaking level.
2. Fixed - Boarding defense would sometimes result in Security Stations with greater than 100% damage.
3. Added - Ability value to "Self-Destruct" ability type which specifies the chance the self-destruct will
go off during a boarding action.
4. Fixed - AI should no longer perform any intelligence actions if intelligence projects are not allowed in the game.
1. Fixed - Ships which suffered critical failures in combat would be able to fire their weapons too often.
2. Fixed - Self-Destruct devices were not going off during boarding actions.
3. Fixed - Boarding combat calculations were incorrectly skewed against the defender.
4. Fixed - You can no longer move into red blocked sectors.
5. Fixed - Added some missing design types.
6. Fixed - Error in help text for Emergency Build.
7. Fixed - Incorrect use of possessive 's in several locations.
8. Changed - Increased maximum mines per sector to 1000.
9. Changed - Increased supply and ordnance capacity of all planets.
10. Fixed - AI updated to use missing design types.
11. Fixed - Unit groups would uncloak when loading a game.
|Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.|
|Average Score: 5|
|"Login" | Login/Create an Account | 0 comments|
|The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.|
No Comments Allowed for Anonymous, please register|